A blog about balancing SAFETY + FAIRNESS™ in the era of cannabis legalization
This week's featured blog:
Filter by Category:
By LOUISA ASHFORD |
In early 2021, we went on-site with a company that owns and operates numerous safety-sensitive worksites across the U.S. to help them balance SAFETY+FAIRNESS™ for their first season since the pandemic began.
By NINA M. FRENCH |
I have attended several conferences over the last couple of months and have noticed a new and recurring theme – social equity. I am excited that leaders in the drug testing and safety industries recognize the importance of these conversations and the need to examine and improve current practices.
- Marijuana Positivity Rates: What Do They Really Mean?
- Why a Negative Test Result is Good Luck for Employees and Employers
- Could Testing Breath for Cannabis Help Avoid a Catastrophic Safety Accident?
- Keys to Safety + Other Lessons from a Life on the Road
- A Brief History of Workplace Marijuana Testing: Today
Hungry for More?
Sometimes you want a slice, sometimes you want the whole pie. If you're the latter, subscribe to our newsletter, the Hound® Herald. We bundle our best content and email you once a month.
About the Blog
The Hound Labs blog delivers accurate, timely, and relevant information to help HR, safety, and drug testing professionals bring SAFETY + FAIRNESS to workplace cannabis testing. Subscribe here.