5 Easy Steps to Implement the HOUND® CANNABIS BREATHALYZER
In her role as Executive Vice President of Sales at Hound Labs, Inc., Sammie Dabbs spends a lot of time talking with employers and partners about solving the challenges of cannabis testing in the workplace. By now, many employers have heard about the HOUND® CANNABIS BREATHALYZER and are eager to implement this fast, instrument-read solution. With this test on the horizon, many discussions now revolve around how organizations can implement this cannabis solution.
Employers understand what this solution does, but they need some guidance on how to modernize their drug testing policy to mesh with this new technology. Hound Labs understands that organizations need an easy-to-follow guide, so Sammie has compiled five steps to help any business get ready to implement the HOUND® CANNABIS BREATHALYZER.
Key takeaways include:
- Consider When To Test – how to examine the goals of your drug testing program
- Connect With Your Medical Review Officer – create a flexible response that addresses the majority but can still accommodate specific situations
- Update Your Drug Testing Policy – include ultra-sensitive, recent use breath testing technology and consult with legal counsel
- Educate Your Employees – promote safety, privacy, and freedom of choice
- Ask Questions – figure out the best technology for your purpose
Sammie Dabbs is an energizing sales leader who drives multimillion-dollar revenue through partnerships with enterprise-level organizations across multiple industries. As the Executive Vice President of Sales at Hound Labs, Inc., Sammie leads a team that effectively partners with clients to solve critical challenges related to balancing workplace safety with fairness.
With a dozen years of experience building solutions within employment screening programs for Fortune 500 clients, and as President for the Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association (SAPAA) board of directors and previous board member of the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA), Sammie is an established leading drug testing solutions expert. Sammie earned her MBA from the University of Redlands and studied communications and journalism at Cal State Fullerton, where she played four years of NCAA Division I softball.
Executive Vice President of Sales at Hound Labs, Inc.